Basils Farm Events
All the Upcoming Events at Basils Farm!
From Thursday 15th July through to Sunday 1st August we will be offering a 3 course Chrismas inspired menu alongside our regular menu, to keep the winter chill at bay!
3 Course Menu: $52
– Farmhouse pork and chicken terrine, vegetable chutney & caraway toast
– Cauliflower bhaji, spiced coconut milk & cashew onion relish
– Prawn bisque with fish dumplings & fennel sour cream
– Slow-cooked pork belly, roasted beetroot, garden greens & sweet potatoes
– BBQ Atlantic salmon, celeriac puree, garden peas & pepper butter
– House-made pumpkin gnocchi, wild mushrooms, white wine herbs, garlic & goat cheese
– Warm fruit cake with brandy coconut ice cream
– Frozen cherry chocolate & almond cassata hazelnut shortbread
– Orange cranberry polenta with cream & rose water and orange syrup
Sunday Sessions – Live Music
Our Sunday Sessions Live Music has finished and will start up again in September.
About Basils Farm Sunday Sessions
Basils Farm Sunday Sessions are held every Sunday, 12.30-3.30pm from February to April. Check this page for monthly updates as to who is performing. Table reservations are highly recommended.
Book online: basilsfarm.com.au/bookings
(Please note, Basils Bar walk-in area closes at 4pm and is not near our musicians who perform on the verandah or in the Pavilion. If you wish to dine and enjoy a glass of wine and listen to our performers, please book a table in the Farmhouse, Pavilion or Garden).
Llama & Sheep Feeding
Currently, due to Covid-19 social distancing restrictions, Basils Farm is not holding events for the public and therefore will not be running our guided Animal Feeding for Children. As an alternative, during opening hours Basils Farm will be providing Animal Feeding activity packs as an add on for those dining in the Cafe or in the outdoor Cellar Door area. This is self-guided llama and sheep feeding and a scavenger hunt, suitable for children.
Self Guided Feeding
When you book yourself and the kids in for lunch in the cafe or visit as a walk-in for lunch, for an additional $10, the kids can meet and feed our resident llamas and baby doll sheep, and will also receive a kids activity pack (various packs available for all ages).
A self-guided scavenger hunt around the property.
Llama and sheep food (pellets).
Craft activity included, age-appropriate options.
– Must be booked in for lunch at the Café or are having lunch at the Cellar Door (Walk-in’s ok).
– Please indicate in the notes how many kids packs you require.
– Scavenger hunt and feeding must be done under parent/guardian supervision.
– Follow the signs around the property for safety.
– Please wash your hands before and after the animal feeding.
Every day during opening hours as an add on to lunch.
Private Events at Basils Farm
Basils Farm is also the perfect choice for those looking for a venue with a difference. With stunning views across Swan Bay to Queenscliff, Basils Cafe and Pavilion are available to book for private group functions, corporate events and weddings. Please visit our Functions page for further details.